Mustela in words

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Ramblings

I don't really have that much to talk about, so I figured I'd just make a post of ramblings, about the weekend and such.

Had some friends over at the weekend, Matt wanted to have a get together, BBQ + beers etc as a birthday thing for me. We usually do but I wasn't too bothered about it this year, we did anyway. It was abit short notice for many people and so some of my better friends weren't able to make it. It was also pissing it down with rain so we couldn't sit out in the garden or anything which was a shame. The evening was ok, a little dull, I fell asleep on the sofa. Tashy brought Woody over for me, he's so cool I like him alot :)

... This is him, little Metal Turtley!

Yesterday we went to get some bits for the house. Some blinds for the bedrooms and paint for downstairs. I also got some nice wall pictures for my room :) My room is so cluttered up with stuff everywhere, but I love it like that. It makes it mine, organized chaos! We had a big move around of the house actually, moved the fish tank into the front room, and the table into the back room, so the once dining / piano room is now a big empty space. We need to get another sofa for there and make it into a second sitting room. After it's painted hopefully. Unfortunately it's a little hard at the moment, we manage but we're trying not to spend so much money as Matt is still out of work. He has a job interview today though down in Reading, so got everything crossed for that, I hope he gets it! Goodluck Hunna!

That's all from me :)


E
posted by Mustela at 04:26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home