Mustela in words

Sunday 26 April 2009

In dreams....




Having some strange dreams lately, and I'm not quite sure what they mean.

Earlier this week I dreamt that a crow/raven came to me. The crow was badly injured, very

badly injured. It's feathers were torn out, it was skeletal and bleeding. It came to me for protection against something. I took the crow in and cared for it, nursed it back to health. I found it strange because I could sense this overwhelming feeling of dependance from the crow. It needed me, and without me it wouldn't survive. It trusted me, and it chose to come to me. I don't know why.

Last night I had a similar dream involving a canary. The canary wasn't injured, but it was caged. Something drew me to the bird, I went over and spoke with it. The canary asked me to take him with me, and look after him. This cage was in some kind of shop so I was wary of opening it, incase the bird flew away, but I did, and the canary perched itself on my hand, and then on my shoulder. He began to nuzzle my face with his head, and begged me to take him home with me.

I had the same overwhelming feeling again, that the bird needed me, and I couldn't refuse it.

Strange dreams and strong feelings. I just don't know what they mean.


E
posted by Mustela at 07:15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home