Mustela in words

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Sleeps and Owchies!

It's Wednesday today. Last night I spent some time with my best friend Tashy, we had a bbq (or attempted to have a bbq) at the house she is looking after. This was an epixfail due to copious amounts of rain, but fun non-the-less!

Left relatively early and came home, drank abit more and spent the evening chatting with friends and playing some WoW. Had the intention of getting up and following my new daily regime of running in the morning, alarm went as usual... went to get out of bed and OOOOOOOOOW... not a chance! Managed to pull all the muscles in my legs from my run yesterday I guess. I suppose I should stretch and warm up and all that other stuff that actually, you don't think of doing before you are in PAIN!

Today has been pleasent. (If I don't think about the difficult Im having walking, and tackling stairways especially)..
Finally got my arse out of bed and remembered I had a driving lesson booked for 1. Had good fun there, Im getting more confident I think, although I did manage to stall today (first stall ever though!)... Im finding I dont have to stare at the gearstick to figure out where the fuck Im meant to be putting it, and finding it slightly less confusing to pull away from junctions and tackle roundabouts. I still think it will be a while before Im "independant".
Apparently for my lesson on Monday I'll be attempting a 3-point-turn. Im told this manouver is particularly useless, but for some reason I have to spend £21 spending an hour learning it! - *sigh*

Getting abit sleepy now, I think I'll hit the hay soon, after watching Lost. Heres hoping my legs feel better in the morning, I'd like to go for a run. Doubtful though, so may have to skip that, especially as I'll be on my feet all day for M-fest on Friday!


Nighty night :)

Rorz
posted by Mustela at 15:29

1 Comments:

Hahaha well warming up and 10mins of stretching when you get home i a must if you dont want to feel totally crippled the day after. Still doing a nice job with that workout. Keep it :D

10 April 2009 at 07:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home