Mustela in words

Thursday 30 April 2009

Crappy day

I feel like shit today. Woke up at 7 this morning with really bad stomach cramps (girl pains urgh) got up to try and find some painkillers, couldn't find any. Went back to bed to try and get some more sleep. They hurt so bad it took me forever to get back to sleep, but thankfully I managed.

Woke up a few times again found my necklace caught on something choking me in my sleep. Managed to unhook it, and got up. This morning was ok, aside from having no bread left and the milk being out of date. Was going to go Geo-caching with Matt, Tash and Stace today, but it's raining so we havent bothered. Probably a good job anyway, right now I feel ike complete crap, the more the day goes on the worse I feel. I feel really heavy-headed and nauseous, dizzy. I have a sore throat, girl pains and my ears cant handle noise at the moment. Dunno what's up with me. I think i'll go back to bed for a while, see if I feel any better later :(
posted by Mustela at 05:30

1 Comments:

Sad to hear you had such a shitty day. Hope you feel better today. :D

1 May 2009 at 01:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home