Mustela in words

Saturday 6 June 2009

It's been a while!

So I haven't updated here in ages (lazzzzyyyy I know). Also cause it's taken me a while to figure out how to use this thing properly. I was having issues signing in and stuff, and pretty much gave up on my blog for a while!

So anyways, what's been going on! My memory is so fuckerywank I can barely remember! It was my birthday on Wednesday, 23 years old. Had a nice time, did some shopping and got some new clothes. A good friend of mine also designed a tattoo for me, which I had done too (thank you Panda!). It's a gemini symbol which I've had on my wrist.

Tonight I'm having some friends over for a BBQ and beers, well it's not going to be much of a BBQ since it's absolutely pissing it down with rain :( FUCK YOU RAIN! The weather was beautiful last week too - Typical!

Right now I've just finished (mostly) cleaning and tidying this shit tip of a house, just waiting for my friend Tashy to arrive. She's turning up earlier and bringing me a new pet :) He's a yellow bellied slider called Woody. (Turtle for those of you that have no clue what a yellow bellied slider is!) He belongs to her, but she's finding it difficult to find the time to care for him, so he's coming to live with me :)

Anyways, I hope tonight is fun, will be nice to see some friends, but I'm soooo sleepy for some reason!

Until next time

E
posted by Mustela at 07:04

1 Comments:

Hey that metalhead turtle, is one cool thing. Nice to see you update your blog anyways. x x x

7 June 2009 at 17:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home